Thursday, May 9, 2013

Still Crafting

Despite the hiatus, I am still at work; there has been a LOT going on here on the home front and that has taken precedence, slowing down my crafting and remodeling and definitely getting in the way of my desire to blog... damn life...

I was totally negligent and never got the March wreath done for the clinic - that was when all hell broke loose at home and I truthfullly didn't care. However, I did get April's done - fairly simple, though I like the way it turned out. I'll add a picture of it in it's final state tomorrow; apparently I forgot to take one, LOL

I started out with a plain green foam wreath that I got from Hobby Lobby and wrapped it in green yarn - not the least bit exciting...


And then I overwrapped the yarn with one of my favorite fun things -- eyelash yarn!
It kinda looks like grass...



I added silk flowers staked into the wreath with pink pearl headed pins and added a ribbon for hanging; forgot to take a picture of the finished product, of course; I will add that later this week.

But, the end result was a fresh spring wreath that I just love :)

0 comments: