Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The proof is in the picture!

My internet peeps were all bugging me for a picture of the pregnancy test... I called M and told her that I needed a picture of the stick - she thought that was ridiculous. I reminded her that surrogates generally pee 4 or 5 times each day, starting just a few days after transfer, just to watch the lines get darker and appear faster. She found THAT silly, too. Finally, I just said, "Whatever... I just need a picture." So, this morning I got this -



The top pic is from Sunday and the bottom pic is from today. Yep, I think she's definitely pregnant! Well, that's 2 of the 3 tests that she bought... she said that she may do the other one this coming weekend, just to be prepared for our first beta on Monday. I'm feeling strangely calm and relaxed about the whole cycle, which is both comforting and strange to me! I've not been freaking out and haven't even really considered bugging her to get an early beta. I guess that's good, right?? I have to work the 8a-8p shift on Monday at AUC, so I won't really have time to be worrying about the number. I told M that I would keep my phone on me and she needs to call me just as soon as she gets the results. At 15dp5dt last cycle, the beta was 1965 with just one baby, so I'm hoping for at least 1000 (since it WAS an FET, and I hear that they take a little longer to start producing hCG) and it's also being drawn 24 hrs earlier than the one last cycle. Of course, I wouldn't be heartbroken if it were to be 2500 either, but don't tell B that!

0 comments: