Sunday, October 7, 2007

Not really sure what's going on..

... but it seems as though they're not really thrilled with something - maybe my estrogen levels?? I've had more blood draws this time than the last. I'm guessing, based on what I remember of my last stim, but I think that maybe my follies are developing a little more quickly than they would prefer. I've got another 6 days to go, and today I had a follicle measuring 19x14, which may be a little large for day 6 of a stim cycle. I've been worried that they were going to cancel my cycle - which is a waste of a great deal of money - but they seem to think that it will be alright; at least that's my assumption, since we keep moving forward. The nurse didn't give me a value for my E2 today, but I know that it was 601 yesterday and 291 the day before that. I'll have to wait until Monday to find out today's value. I don't know if I'll get tomorrow's value on my message - depends on who leaves the message for me, I guess.

R had her u/s and estradiol today - the blood work probably won't be back until Monday, but her uterus was a 13 triple stripe, which is PERFECT... as if it would be anything else! Perfect "condo" for the babes!!